Donations helps me out directly 100% I'm very grateful that you took the time to read this message and just happy you took the time to visit my channel . ^_^
Donations are non-refundable. By donating you acknowledge that no goods or services are purchased with your donation and at this time no perks are given to donators. Unless pre-negotiated
"Gothic Einstein" -TO BUY: Donate 120$ and mention this artwork in your donation. -Roughly 10x10 inch -Charcoal on paper -Hand-drawn during twitch stream ^_^ -Signed by me
HEY YOU, I like water, your body is made of 60% water , I already liked 60% of you. I hope the other 40% of you contain a lot of pure non-toxic , carbon-based, organic wholesomeness :).
I am a college graduate, I majored in biology covering orgo/chemistry/physics, math is my third favorite subject besides science and history. YES, very Asian, I know :) Q: ARE THE JELLYFISHES REAL? A: NO, and you can buy them in my store link in between these panels ^^ . I SHIP OUT EVERY MONDAY! Q: How many bunnies? A: just one, his name is liam
Q:How long have I been drawing? A:I started at 9 years old.
I am Vietnamese, living in Florida
Favorite book: The Great Gatsby( Yes it is a satire, Jay is 1920's greatest tragic hero)
steam code: 893724500