- I and my mods are the law.
- Do treat others with respect.
- Do not tell me how to play a game (aka, backseat gaming).
- Alternatively, suggestions and help are welcomed if I ask for it.
- Do not start discussing controversial topics.
- Do not self-advertise. Let us handle that.
- Do not send me random friend requests on anything. It's hecking rude.
- Do not ask to be invited to a current game being played. Just sit back and enjoy the show. If I do want to play with the community, it will be stated.
- Rule number one: I do not role play.
Just a guy that plays games for fun. I'm not used to talking to myself while gaming, so don't be afraid to say hi!
I suppose I am a Variety Streamer though.
Also yeah, this place is pretty jank. That's just part of its charm, right? Maybe it'll look nicer some day.
Case: Black box with one blue LED.
CPU: Square with some flat pins on the bottom.
GPU: Big solid hunka metal and bits. It has some fans too. It's got some LEDs on them but you can't see them because the case is opaque.
RAM: Umm..black or gray. I'm pretty sure it says Corsair on it though.
Sound card: Has two red lights
Microphone: A black Blue phallic-shaped thingie with more lights than I could ever dream of. There's also a mount. It's black, and goes to my talk-speaker.
Mouse: Logitech. It's black, and has lights on it!
Keyboard: Microsoft. It's black, mostly. It's an ergonomic keyboard and it's a lot quieter than the last model!
Monitors: I have two of them. They're both black. One says GIGABYTE and the other says ASUS. They're 27" and 24" respectively. There used to be black bars on the side of the stream because I had two ASUS monitors and was streaming at a 16:10 ratio but now we're streaming at 16:9 again so there shouldn't be anymore black bars on the side of the stream. That's pretty cool, right? Say thanks for no more black bars!